I am going to visit The Hive Conference in April and I’m really looking forward to meet a lot new faces there. So in prep for this event we were invited to share “40 facts about us” to get to know each other. Because the whole conference will be in english this is my firtst (and probably only) post in english – please excuse my english, some years have passed since english class.
- I am 22 years old. My blog is a the tender age of 4.
- I had my first blog when I was 14. It was a diary with a lot personal stuff I never would write on the internet again.
- I was born in Zwickau, moved to Magdeburg with 12 and live now in Mittweida. However my one and only home is Leipzig, where my parents live now – and i will hopefully move there after college.
- Lake Constance is the other region of Germany I feel bonded with.
- I am head over heels in love with food and my boyfriend (who’s called „the man“ on all my social media channels).
- I hate shopping – excluded online shopping and shopping for all kind of food. I can spend hours in spices stores or supermarkets abroad.
- Supermarkets abroad are my passion. They really are. When others visit sightseeing spots, I visit supermarkets.
- I am a TV series junkie. I like to do what is called binge watching when I am really into a show.
- At the moment I am addicted to „Revenge“.
- At the moment I also like to do sport. I have two states: Being in love with sport (including doing a lot sport all over the week) and being lazy as fuck.
- Yoga is my „lazy sport“ even if it can be very challenging.
- I like to travel – but there is almost not enough money to go on a trip.
- I am grumpy cat in the morning.
- I am grumpy cat when I am hungry, too.
- When I get to know new people I am really shy. But as soon as I feel comfortable with people I am really outgoing.
- Obviously I like the word „really“.
- I can never decide on a hairstyle. When I had long hair I wanted to wear it shorter. Now I miss my long hair. For 10 years I switch between bangs and no bangs.
- I love to read books. Since I started college I hardly ever read a novel, but a lot of nonfiction about diet and media stuff.
- My favourite book is „The Fault in Our Stars“ from John Green. I read it over ten times.
- I collect teas because I need to try several kinds of teas as soon as they are new in stores.
- I made a lot friends online (and met them offline) and never want to miss them in my live again.
- I also met the man on Twitter.
- I like feathers.
- I like them so much that I have a feather tattoo (got it before it became trendy).
- I am into tattoos but have just one at the moment. Hopefully this will change when I have enough money for the next one. And the next one. And the next one.
- I do things at the last minute and I hate this bad habit.
- I hate to make phone calls.
- I hated schooldays and most of my schoolmates. Kids can be cruel.
- In exchange I really loved college time and I am so sad that it is almost over.
- My favourite college course was about TV series (see 8). I loved it so much that I (who is behind time all the times) was two times half an hour too early at the course.
- I love everything with ginger: Fresh ginger tea, ginger beer, ginger ale.
- I guess I have more jogging pants to wear at home than jeans.
- I change to jogging pants as soon as I am at home.
- I watch frequently Gute Zeiten Schlechte Zeiten since I was 12.
- Summer is my favourite season.
- I love to try vegan stuff but I couldn’t be a vegan because: CHEESE!
- Since I am lactose intolerant I tried hundreds of alternatives to milk until I found the right replacement. (Oatly <3)
- Anyhow I spend a lot money on lactase pills because I am a bit neurotic when it comes to eating outside.
- I found it very challenging to write 40 facts about me but it was kind of fun.
- I am looking forward to meet you all at The Hive!
I’m totally with you on No.6 – food shopping is the best kind of shopping! See you at The Hive 🙂
Ginger, tattoos, books, supermarkets abroad… <3 Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin!
Very lovely! I totally need to make a ‚hive‘ group on bloglovin so I don’t miss any of your upcoming posts!
See you next weekend! 🙂